On My Watchlist

  • Shawshank Redemption
  • 21 Jump Street
  • In Your Eyes
  • Kick Ass
  • 8 Mile
  • Laggies
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Man Up
  • Silver Linings Playbook
  • Two Weeks Notice

Monday 9 May 2016

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER

All information taken from this blog is at your own risk . Unless otherwise noted , I am the legal copyright holder of all material and views expressed on this blog (no matter how ridiculous) , and others cannot use any material to reprint or publish without my written consent. All information provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only . I reserve the right to change the focus on my blog, to shut it down, or to change the terms of use at my own discretion. The views expressed on this blog are entirely my own and are not meant to cause offence to any person , community , religion or whatever -you know the drill . And any similarity to actual people, institutions or event is purely coincidental.Updates are erratic , I've no idea what I'm doing with this. Just making it up as I go.
That wasn't officious or vague at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment